Company: Fusion Academy
Posted on: November 20, 2023
About the Organization
Fusion Academy is a revolutionary alternative, accredited private
school for grades 6-12 that offers a fully individualized
classroom: one student, one teacher. As the nationwide leader in
one to one schooling, Fusion Academy has campuses throughout the
Every student at Fusion is unique - some students are accelerated
learners; some need flexible scheduling; and others have special
learning needs due to attention challenges, learning differences,
or social and emotional difficulties. No matter why students come
to Fusion, our model is simple - through compassion and acceptance,
Fusion students learn on their terms, on their schedule, and in
their learning style.
Our model is a unique academic program offering services year-round
on a rolling admissions basis. Our environment is highly personal
and socially inclusive. Equal emphasis is placed on students'
emotional well-being as it is on academic achievements. In addition
to full time enrollment, students at Fusion Academy may take a
class for credit or enroll in our tutoring/mentoring program.
The Fusion culture offers a special place to work, teach, and
learn. Fusionites are a special brand of educators--they are
creative, passionate, embrace change, and have fun! They
communicate honestly and with compassion to both students and
colleagues. People join the Fusion family for more than just a
paycheck; they seek to work with peers who share these values. And
because Fusion is growing rapidly, we offer considerable
opportunity for career advancement throughout the country.
$19.00-$26.00 per hour USD
The Administrative Assistant (Director of First Impressions) is
responsible for serving as the welcoming presence of Fusion by
greeting guests and staff in a warm, sincere, and upbeat manner.
The Administrative Assistant (Director of First Impressions)
answers phones with a helpful attitude and serves as the local
office manager by assisting with student attendance, teacher and
administration communication, scheduling, data input file creation,
supply ordering, daily office upkeep, mail, and school specific
Pay Range: $19.00-$26.00 per hour USD
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that the phone is answered 100% of the time in a quick,
warm, and upbeat manner during regular school hours.
- Answer and genuinely communicate parent's and professional's
top 20 most frequently asked questions regarding Fusion.
- Assist teachers, parents, and administration in adjusting and
maintaining the master schedule.
- Keep all necessary school and marketing supplies in stock by
maintaining inventory and proactively ordering through the defined
Fusion procurement process.
- Create and maintain relationships with all staff and students
by being a warm, welcoming presence at the front desk.
- Greet all guests at front desk.
- Support Head of School with the admissions process.
- Maintain and organize student records.
- Provide celebrity experience to both staff and families.
- Help staff navigate company systems and processes.
- Participate in leadership meetings.
- Continuously enhance Fusion culture and happiness factor with
students and staff.
- Support planning and execution of school events, including prom
- Meet weekly with the Head of School to discuss administrative
and campus needs.
- Assist with campus events.
- Support state compliance requirements.
- Be an integral part of the Crisis Management Team.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree and at least three years of administrative
- Background in education and experience with students with
ADD/ADHD is a plus.
- Maintain regular core work hours in the school (Monday - Friday
from 7:45 to 4:00 and evening hours as needed.
- Supportive nature and ability to stay upbeat in difficult
- Patient and understanding.
- Being an invaluable member of the campus leadership team.
- Creating positive relationships with students, parents,
teachers, and the community.
- Our ideal candidate is an outgoing, well-organized individual
who is eager to work in a highly dynamic, energetic school setting.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of servant
- Patience and problem solving approach when addressing
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Highly organized with the ability to constantly multitask.
- Understand and execute core systems and processes.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely in written and oral
- Solid listening and communicating skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply data.
- Well versed in technology and ability to teach others new
- Motivation to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to stay upbeat even in difficult situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
Please see above
Number of Openings
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: Fusion Academy, Evanston , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!