Account - Based Marketing Lead (Product, Field or Solution Marketing background)
Posted on: March 21, 2020
100k - 110k
Vitamin T's client is seeking an experienced Account-Based
Marketing Lead for a direct-hire opportunity in Evanston, Illinois.
The Account-Based Marketing Lead is responsible for the
development, implementation, management, and measurement of
targeted, account-focused marketing programs and activities for top
This individual will work closely with account team leaders (sales)
and various marketing resources to create and implement highly
customized campaigns to develop and expand client relationships,
drive and accelerate new business and increase loyalty and
retention among a targeted set of clients.
- Primary liaison between account teams and marketing, partnering
with all stakeholders to create comprehensive, account-based
marketing plans for a specific set of strategic accounts.
- Understand industry and business drivers facing each account,
as well as key initiatives they are focused on and the key
stakeholders responsible for them.
- Define and manage budget allocation for account-based marketing
- Create compelling value propositions for key personas.
- Leverage data and insights to inform client teams of client
interest and perceived intent.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for selected
accounts using tactics that include thought leadership, live
events, email, webinars, digital advertising, and social
networking, among others.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are aligned with corporate
vision, themes, and brand guidelines.
- Measure the effectiveness of efforts, adjust approaches as
needed. Present outcomes to client account teams
- Share best practices with other ABM marketers. Work with team
leadership to build a repeatable, scalable ABM model.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years in B2B marketing and solution marketing experience;
field marketing or account-based marketing positions
- Demonstrated skill collaborating with client-facing account
team members, including senior leaders within a highly matrixed
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with
cross-functional teams and interact with internal and client
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing
campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and
external sources to understand the impact across accounts and
- Experience with marketing automation and social media
monitoring platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Brandwatch Radian6, 6sense,
Demandbase, etc.) a plus.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take
initiative and deliver projects unsupervised. Exceptional
organizational project and people management skills with attention
- Flexibility to work across time zones, including early-morning
US hours to interact with a global teams based in India.
- Approximately 20-25% travel.
- Industry experience with pharmaceutical and health care sectors
Keywords: Aquent, Evanston , Account - Based Marketing Lead (Product, Field or Solution Marketing background), Advertising , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!