Assistant General Manager
Company: Planet Fitness
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Job Summary:The Assistant Manager will be responsible for
assisting in the oversight of gym operations to ensure an
exceptional "Judgement Free" member experience as well as a
financially successful club.Essential Duties and
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training and developing a high
performing staff consisting of Member Service Representatives,
Trainers and Custodians.
- Assist in maintaining a welcoming atmosphere for all members,
prospective members and guests and ensuring staff follows superior
customer service guidelines.
- Assist with Staff Management and provide backup support to Club
Manager as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and supervising staff.
- Member service oversight - Ensuring staff is providing a
superior customer experience at all times.
- Assist in resolving or escalating employee issues or
- Involved in all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate all member requests, issues and questions.
- Assist in overseeing cleanliness and maintenance of
- Assist in ordering of supplies using specific budget based on
- Assist in tracking statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
- Backup support for any employee who is
- Must have a satisfactory background check
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Experience working as an Assistant Manager at Planet
- Exceptional leadership, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during
shift.BenefitsPlanet Fit Indy 10 LLC offers a comprehensive
benefits program to all eligible employees. Newly hired full-time
employees are eligible for insurance first of the month following
their date of hire. We offer Medical & Prescription drug plans, HSA
(Health Savings Account) Dental, Vison, Life/AD&D, Voluntary
Short Term Disability (STD), Voluntary Long Term Disability (LTD),
and other additional voluntary benefits! All part-time and
full-time employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan
after 3 months of service.EEOEqual Employment Opportunity: Planet
Fit Indy 10 LLC maintains a continuing policy of nondiscrimination
in all employment practices and decisions, ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all qualified individuals without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
physical, or mental disability, veteran status, genetic
information, or any other protected status. This applies to both
Planet Fit Indy 10 LLC employees and applicants for employment with
the Company. In keeping with this policy, Planet Fit Indy 10 LLC
does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. This nondiscrimination policy extends
to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as
all employment actions, including but not limited to recruiting,
hiring, promotions, compensation, training, benefits, and
termination of employment.
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Evanston , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!