Customer Success Operations Manager (HYBRID/IL)
Company: SQAD LLC
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Job Description****THIS POSITION IS A HYBRID POSITION IN
Customer Success Operations Manager This full-time position
requires a proactive, experienced, detailed and client-facing
professional that possesses a demonstrated ability to successfully
deliver on SQAD and client goals.Reporting to the Chief Customer
Officer, the Customer Success Operations Manager is responsible for
developing, implementing, and reporting on customer data,
processes, programs, and technologies that enable the efficient and
effective delivery of the customer success model. This role uses
processes, systems, and data to help customer success leadership
understanding and drive measurable, continuous improvement in
customer adoption,growth, retention, customer satisfaction and
overall internal collaboration. You excel in building data and
processes to enable a scaled model evolution. This role has high
visibility and potential for growth, requires strong data
management skills, base level technical and CRM system knowledge
and organizational skills. Our team's goal is to drive effective
and efficient client service to deliver excellent customer
experience that translates to retention and growth. Who we are:
SQAD is on the cutting edge of digital and traditional media
planning, audience analytics, and cost measurement. Recognized as
an industry pioneer, SQAD's data and systems serve many of the
largest multi-national brands and agencies in media. SQAD provides
reliable media data to advertising agencies, buying services,
advertisers, television and radio stations, cable operators,
program syndicators, and internet publishers. Essential
- Capture, cleanse and democratize all customer data, in
partnership with Marketing and Sales.
- Build and optimize integrations of systems and technologies in
use, including our core CRM (Salesforce).
- Investigate, recommend, and implement a Customer Success
technology to scale our model.
- Leveraging subject matter experts, define, develop, and fully
operationalize KPIs, reporting dashboards and workflows that
facilitate the analysis of customer data and drive actions to
proactively manage retention and customer risk across entire the
post-sale customer journey.
- Provide executive team and customer success leadership with
regular reporting and customer insights.
- Provide training to new hires on customer success software
tools and processes.
- Develop data driven guidance to CSM leadership to assist in
- Execute root cause analyses and post-mortem follow-up for all
customer churn with the goal of predicting and reducing future
churn.Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2+ years serving customers, in disciplines including
operations, consulting, technical support, and customer success,
preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- A passion for, and experience in managing and leveraging data
to drive business growth
- Experience driving continuous improvement projects.
- Strong project management skills and experience working with
- Experience with software tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk,
Product Board and/or customer success tools
- Experience in the media industry is helpful but not
- Superior communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
with high EQ.
- Proven data driven decision-making skills.
- Ability to be a fun and positive team player, willing to grow
and change as we grow. We offer a competitive salary package based
on experience, benefits package including 401(k), as well as
unlimited growth potential.
Keywords: SQAD LLC, Evanston , Customer Success Operations Manager (HYBRID/IL), Executive , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!