AT&T Retail Sales Manager
Company: Spearhead Mobility AT&T Authorized Retailer
Posted on: January 25, 2023
AT&T Wireless Retail Store Manager
Hiring Immediately - Responsive Employer
Compensation: Up to $67,000 annually (base + commission)
Why Join Spearhead Mobility?
Learn more, earn more! Join a growing company with start-up
enthusiasm. Help us upend the wireless retail market as an
exclusive AT&T partner.
Teamwork, trust, service, mentorship, and empowerment - these are
the qualities engrained in our family culture we're inviting you to
join. Work with people who love their job, want to make a
difference to others, and see unlimited opportunities in individual
and team success!
What is your role?
As a Sales Manager you will own the overall experience, providing
wireless and entertainment solutions to our in-store and at-home
guests. You will drive sales, lead team members, and maintain an
awe-spiring store environment that will make any store manager
You will mentor and grow your team, provide others with advancement
opportunities, and be rewarded with a competitive base salary,
store bonuses, and a fun work environment!
As a Store Manager, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Performance based cash bonuses
- Annual Sales Trip
- 57% discounts on AT&T plans up to 5 lines
- Professional development & opportunities for career
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Savings Account (Employer contributions)
- Life insurance
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
- Start-up / Family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (counseling on health and wellness,
work life balance, and concierge services)
- Corporate discounts (concert & sporting event tickets,
restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, rental cars, and more!)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create an enthusiastic and high-performance sales team with a
culture of fun, empowerment, excitement, and growth!
- Identify ways to increase sales and motivate the sales team to
meet monthly sales goals.
- Clearly communicate and explain the incentives, compensation
plan, and sales targets to the team.
- Lead all operations of AT&T sales & services for both
in-store and at-home guests.
- Cultivate an outstanding guest experience - provide guests with
professional wisdom and advocate for the most appropriate products
and AT&T solutions to meet their needs.
- Create a professional and friendly atmosphere for all guests
in-store, on the phone, and out in the field.
- Develop and maintain business relationships within the
- Lead marketing efforts to solicit and promote new business
inside and outside of the retail store.
- Merchandize & maintain product inventory and cash management
operations while maintaining a world-class retail
- Hire, train, and motivate a team that will surpass all other
teams in sales and guest experience!
- Demonstrate integrity and respect when interacting with guests
- Troubleshoot and diagnose wireless products through service &
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- 1- 3 years in a leadership sales role
- 2+ years preferred in a wireless retail sales role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and effective
- Strong organizational, time management, and leadership
- Professional, energetic, motivated, and positive
- Intermediate math, internet, and technology skills
- Previous experience in sales, hospitality, restaurant, or
service industry preferred
- Availability of flexible scheduling to include days, evenings,
- Good driving record & reliable transportation.
- Excellent references; must pass a background check
- This position involves sitting, standing, walking, reaching,
bending and light to moderate lifting
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Keywords: Spearhead Mobility AT&T Authorized Retailer, Evanston , AT&T Retail Sales Manager, Executive , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!