Truckload Operations Manager
Company: Venture Transportation Partners LLC
Posted on: February 10, 2024
The Truckload Operations Manager focuses on leadership of the
Operations department while striving to meet performance goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Mentor Operations staff
- Leading Operations staff on day to day operations and
- Handles staffing needs and human resource issues for Indy
- Strives for profitability
- Responsible for fleet metrics
- Customer satisfaction
- Driver satisfaction
- Help maintain a safety culture
- Works closely with Recruiting, Maintenance, and Safety
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance
OTHER SIGNIFICANTJOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working in the
REQUIRED SKILLS (TECHNICAL, CLERICAL, LANGUAGE, ETC.)
- Must possess effective communication, organizational,
analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and able to multitask in a fast paced
PREFERRED SKILLS (TECHNICAL, CLERICAL, LANGUAGE, ETC.)
- Previous experience with TMW dispatch system preferred
Fast paced environment
- The essential job functions and major job functions are not
intended to be an all-inclusive list of the job functions that an
individual will be required or expected to perform.
- Position Descriptions may be changed or revised by the Company
from time to time at its sole discretion.
This Position Description is not intended to guarantee, and does
not guarantee, ongoing employment or employment for a definite
term, either in this position or with the Company. Absent an
enforceable written contract to the contrary, and to the fullest
extent allowed by federal, state and local law, an employee's
employment relationship with the Company is at-will.
Keywords: Venture Transportation Partners LLC, Evanston , Truckload Operations Manager, Executive , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!