Respiratory Therapist - Registry - Nights
Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We Are Hiring
Therapist-Respiratory-Cert - Respiratory Care 001 - PRN,Night -
Presence St Francis Hosp - Evanston,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org) is a joint operating company
formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and
St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
* Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment
and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
* Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
* Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcomes.
* Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
* Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all equipment.
Participates in maintaining departmental inventory levels for
supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per established
* Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained within
4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date. (New
graduates must have receipt of payment for application to IDFPR
* Preferred Credential(s):
* Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for
Respiratory Care (NBRC). New grads must have proof of passing entry
level exam, CRT. Proof can include; passing scores,certificate from
the NBRC or letter from the NBRC stating passing of exam.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Evanston , Respiratory Therapist - Registry - Nights, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!