Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: August 29, 2020
We Are Hiring Therapist-Respiratory-Cert - Respiratory Care -
PRN, Night ---AMITA Health--St Francis Hospital - Evanston,ILWhy
Join AMITA? AMITA Health () is a joint operating company formed by
the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis,
MO based Ascension.AMITA Health is the largest health system in
Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of
care.-- The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups,
more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves
over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You
Will Do As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the
opportunity to provide evaluation of and care for patients with
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all
equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory
levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per
established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association
(AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Respiratory Care Practitioner--credentialed from the--Illinois
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation--obtained
within--4 Months (120 days)--of hire date or job transfer
date.--(New graduates must have receipt of payment for application
to IDFPR upon hire)
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Respiratory Therapist--credentialed from the--National Board
for Respiratory Care (NBRC).--New grads must have proof of passing
entry level exam, CRT. Proof can include; passing
scores,certificate from the NBRC or letter from the NBRC stating
passing of exam.Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity AMITA Health will
provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and
applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification
or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic
information, carrier status or any other legally protected status
or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Evanston , Therapist-Respiratory-Cert, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!