CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We're seeking certified nursing assistants (CNAs) to join our
team at the on-site health center within The Mather, our Life Plan
Community that provides assisted living, memory support, and
Medicare-certified skilled nursing. As a CNA on our team, you'll be
providing service to residents in a person-centered and
professional manner to ensure each resident's comfort and
well-being. We have opportunities for full time work from 7:00 a.m.
- 3:00 p.m., 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. or part
time 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. These opportunities are in a skilled
nursing and memory support environment.
About The Mather
The Mather is a Life Plan Community for those age 62 and better.
Our staff of professionals is committed to providing excellent
service and a warm atmosphere for residents, visitors, and staff.
The Mather is in Evanston, Illinois, close to downtown and public
transportation. The Mather includes 240 independent living
apartment homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term
care, and rehabilitation services, along with multiple restaurants,
a fitness center, art studio, gardens, and more.
The Mather is located at 425 Davis Street in Evanston.
What We Offer
Mather offers a benefits package* that goes above and beyond.
All Employees Are Eligible For
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days,
sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that
rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- 401(k) program with strong employer match and annual
contribution (Age 21 or better)
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for
- Learning to Age Well Program - employees can be reimbursed up
to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons,
yoga, or foreign language classes
Benefits-eligible Employees Can Take Advantage Of
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Extended illness benefits
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather
- Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details
dependent on employment status.
Expectations Of Mather Employees
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with
residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather is a unique, non-denominational
not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to
developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs,
places, and residences for today's young-at-heart older adults.
These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place,
and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and
Mather Institute on Aging, a resource for research and information
about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and
Mather values employees and is serious about supporting their
health and professional development. We've been named one of
"Chicago's Top Workplaces" by the Chicago Tribune for four years in
a row and have been recognized as Illinois' Healthiest Midsize
Mather is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When
applying, please include all work history. List your employers,
starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment.
Please do not state "Refer to resume."
Keywords: Mather, Evanston , CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!