Physician / Radiology
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Posted on: August 3, 2022
- The Department of Radiology seeks an outstanding full-time
Breast Imaging Radiologist to join a busy 13-member Breast Imaging
Section dedicated to excellence in patient care through
subspecialty staffing, innovation and multidisciplinary
- The Radiology Department consists of 50+ subspecialized
Radiologists, including dedicated sections in Breast,
Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, MSK, Nuclear Medicine, Pediatrics, ED
and IR. System is the principal teaching affiliate of the
University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, with dedicated
fellows in Breast Imaging, as well as rotating residents from the
University of Chicago.
- Our emphasis on cutting edge technology includes early adoption
of digital breast tomosynthesis and automated breast ultrasound. We
are a national leader in ABUS technology that includes clinical
applications and research trials. The position is -95% Breast
imaging with -5% general radiology responsibilities
- System offers four dedicated comprehensive breast centers, a
High Risk Breast Clinic, Comprehensive Cancer Care Center with
- Candidates needs to local or willing to move to Chicagoland
area. This is not a telemedicine opportunity
- Experience in all aspects of breast imaging including
mammography, ultrasound, ABUS, digital tomosynthesis, MRI,
imaging-guided interventional breast procedures, radioactive seed
localization and other advanced breast imaging modalities
- Board eligible or board certified in diagnostic radiology
- Fellowship training in women's imaging or breast
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are
Bordering Chicago along Lake Michigan, Chicago's northern suburbs
are considered one of the most scenic areas in the metropolitan
area, combining the proximity to downtown Chicago with the charm
and diversity of the area's prosperous communities.
Excellent public schools and close to some of the best universities
in the country.
Beautiful parks, beaches, excellent restaurants, and safe
communities. Chicago's northern suburbs are an ideal place to raise
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Evanston , Physician / Radiology , Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!