Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery/Nights, $5K Sign-on, Evanston - Neurosurgery
Company: Evanston Hospital
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery/Nights, $5K Sign-on,
* Position: Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery
* Location: Evanston Hospital
* Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time (40hrs/wk)
* Hours: Night Shift with rotating hours, weekends and holidays (6p
* Required Travel: Travel to other sites may be required.
* $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
What you will need:
* License: Current Physician Assistant License in the State of
Illinois required. DEA & Illinois Controlled Substance License
* Education: Bachelor degree required; Master degree preferred.
* Certification: CPR certification required
* Experience: One year of surgical experience required.
* Skills: N/A
What you will do:
* Provide comprehensive health care services under the direction
and supervision of an assigned physician.
* Evaluate, diagnose, and provide treatment to patients specific to
their area of expertise.
* Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections,
immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
* Performs independent evaluation and treatment procedures in
emergency situations in accordance with policies established.
* Position covers inpatient, hospitalized surgical patients on the
general, trauma, vascular, Colorectal, Minimally Invasive Surgery,
Surgical Oncology and occasionally pediatric surgery.
* Assist on emergency cases, manage post-op patients, and see new
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated
healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching
Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in
Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals - Evanston, Glenbrook,
Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish. NorthShore also includes a 900
physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore Medical Group,
with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland area. NorthShore
has an established reputation and employs over 10,500 people.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and
supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate
of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve
Magnet-- recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that
demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient
care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The
system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for
NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its
employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Evanston Hospital, Evanston , Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery/Nights, $5K Sign-on, Evanston - Neurosurgery, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!