Staff Nurse, ASU/PACU - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
Company: Evanston Hospital
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Staff Nurse, ASU/PACUPosition Highlights:
* Position: Staff Nurse - ASU/PACU
* Location: Evanston Hospital - Evanston, IL
* Full Time/Part Time: Per Diem/Resource
* Hours: Flexible start times between 7:30AM - 2:00PM.
* Required Travel: Float to other sites as needed.
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of
* Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing
required; BSN strongly preferred
* Certification: BLS/CPR Certification for the Healthcare Provider
* Experience: Med/Surg or Critical Care experience required
* Skills: N/A
What you will do:
* Independently provide safe, effective, and compassionate nursing
care for a patient population on a specific unit
* Utilize the nursing process in planning, implementing, and
evaluating the patient plan of care
* Guide and direct assigned unlicensed assistive personnel in
delivering interdisciplinary patient care
* Communicate and collaborate with members of the healthcare team
to ensure optimal patient outcomes and continuity of care
* Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high
quality patient experience
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an integrated
healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching
Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system, headquartered in
Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals - Evanston, Glenbrook,
Highland Park, Skokie and Swedish. NorthShore also includes a 900
physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore Medical Group,
with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland area. NorthShore
has an established reputation and employs over 10,500 people.
NorthShore is committed to excellence in its academic mission and
supports teaching and research as the principal teaching affiliate
of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
NorthShore was the first health system in Illinois to achieve
Magnet-- recognition-the highest, most prestigious honor that
demonstrates excellence in nursing and high standards in patient
care-something only achieved by 6% of hospitals nationwide. The
system earned Magnet re-designation in 2019. When you work for
NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its
employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Evanston Hospital, Evanston , Staff Nurse, ASU/PACU - PACU - Post Anesthetic Care, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!