Company: Trulee Evanston
Posted on: March 19, 2023
About Trulee Evanston:
**Full time 1st and 2nd shift available**
Love to make a difference in the lives of seniors? At Solera Senior Living we are led by our Core Values which guide our decision-making at every level of our company. We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to join our team!
What can Solera offer you?
- A company that is growing so you can grow too!
- Ability to be paid immediately, no more waiting for paycheck Friday!!
- Interested in returning to school? We have a tuition reimbursement benefit!
- A great team of co-workers
- Comprehensive medical plan that includes discounted gym memberships
- Dental/vision/life/disability benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Perks and discount programs
- Employee Assistance Program
We are constantly asking ourselves to think outside of the box, utilize technology to improve lives, honor our relationships with one another, and make a meaningful difference in our community. Our leadership team is made up of passionate people who have a true connection to seniors and their families, and who are dedicated to helping others' grow and thrive.
Solera's Core Values:
Listen---we flat out LOVE what we do and if our story resonates with you, and you want to LOVE what you do every day - we want to meet you!
Overview & Responsibilities :
Provides direct nursing care to residents and delegates and supervises the care provided by medication care specialists. Administers medications, performs treatments and procedures, obtains specimens as needed, completes documentation as required. The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the basic functions of the position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Document resident status as per policy.
- Provide daily supervision to assigned team members and directly provide nursing care to residents as assigned.
- Participate in the move in of new residents.
- Assist residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL), family/social activities and actively promote independent life-style of residents.
- Respond to residents call system promptly and courteously.
- Responsible for identification of resident medical and behavioral changes and the development and monitoring of care plans and re-assessment of each resident.
- Provide daily report to the Community Wellness Director concerning community conditions, personnel performance, resident conditions, and needs for nursing supplies.
- Provide nursing care according to physician's orders and in conformance with recognized nursing practice, established standards, and administrative policies.
- Ensure preventative, therapeutic and rehabilitative services to residents and assists in the coordination of nursing care with care rendered by other disciplines.
- Make rounds with physicians, assist in examinations and/or treatment of residents and carries out orders.
- Assess resident and notify attending physician and responsible party in the event of a change in the resident's condition.
- Accurately administer prescribed medications, supervise the continuity of nursing care, respond to changes in medical condition, medications or other circumstances requiring special care needs and perform first aid as required.
- Provide daily supervision and leadership to assigned team members and other designated personnel in meeting the resident's needs. Demonstrate good decision making skills. Provide written evaluation and oral counseling of assigned team members.
- Assess and monitor complex resident health status and determine the appropriate nursing intervention. Develop and monitor the ongoing plan of care with resident and initiate corrective action as necessary.
- Orient residents and team members to emergency procedures and respond to all emergency situations.
- Complete and sign incident reports and provide follow-up as required.
- Assure that all resident records are accurate, complete and all mandatory forms are on file. Through familiarity and application of community policies and procedures, assure that nursing care is practiced in full accordance with regulatory requirements, community quality standards, and resident rights.
- Monitor resident environment to ensure all safety and sanitary regulations and quality standards are met or exceeded. May assist with development and presentation of in-service programs.
- The community embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, all team members are expected as a condition of employment to practice excellent customer service in all interactions with residents, fellow team members, and guests.
- Follow Residents' Rights policies at all times.
- Observe all community policies and procedures.
- Accept assigned duties, instructions or correction in a cooperative manner, voicing concerns or disagreement in a professional manner through established chain of authority according to state procedures.
- Perform incidental housekeeping and maintenance tasks as may arise during the course of regular duties, in order to maintain a clean, safe, pleasant environment for residents, visitors and team members.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned in an effective, timely, and professional manner.
- Current nursing license in state where employed.
- One year experience working as nurse and one year experience working with people with Alzheimer's or other dementia preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork skills. Ability to routinely process written information as in policies and procedures, posted notices, instruction materials. Complete forms and other written documentation. Observe resident actions, gestures, facial expressions.
- Possesses good character and displays high degree of personal integrity. Displays sincere compassion towards cognitively impaired older adults. Demonstrates genuine concern for the physical and emotional needs of older people and their families.
- Required to participate in Covid-19 testing as requested by administration, ownership or the State Regulatory Agencies.
- Required to receive or provide documentation of the Covid-19 Vaccine, excluding religious or medical exemptions.
- Required to receive the annual Flu vaccine, excluding religious or medical exemptions.
Paid Time Off
USD $35.00/Hr.%57583508% %%mednurse%%
About Trulee Evanston:
Keywords: Trulee Evanston, Evanston , LPN, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
here to apply!