Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery, Nights,$5K Sign-on
Company: Northwest Community Healthcare
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- Position: Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery
- Location: Evanston Hospital
- Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time (40hrs/wk)
- Hours: Night Shift. Wednesday-Friday 6:00PM-6:00AM with
- Required Travel: Travel to other sites may be required
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus What you will need:
- License: Current Physician Assistant License in the State of
Illinois required. DEA & Illinois Controlled Substance License
- Education: Bachelor degree required; Master degree
- Certification: CPR certification required
- Experience: One year of Physician Assistant experience
- Skills: N/A What you will do:
- Provide comprehensive health care services under the direction
and supervision of an assigned physician.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and provide treatment to patients specific
to their area of expertise.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections,
immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing
- Performs independent evaluation and treatment procedures in
emergency situations in accordance with policies established.
- Position covers inpatient, hospitalized surgical patients on
the general, trauma, vascular, Colorectal, Minimally Invasive
Surgery, Surgical Oncology and occasionally pediatric surgery.
- Assist on emergency cases, manage post-op patients, and see new
consults. NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is an
integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top
15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S. The NorthShore system,
headquartered in Evanston, Ill., includes five hospitals Evanston ,
Glenbrook , Highland Park , Skokie and Swedish . NorthShore also
includes a 900 physician multispecialty group practice, NorthShore
Medical Group , with more than 140 locations in the Chicagoland
area. NorthShore has an established reputation and employs over
10,500 people. NorthShore is committed to excellence in its
academic mission and supports teaching and research as the
principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker
School of Medicine. NorthShore was the first health system in
Illinois to achieve Magnet recognition the highest, most
prestigious honor that demonstrates excellence in nursing and high
standards in patient care something only achieved by 6% of
hospitals nationwide. The system earned Magnet re-designation in
2019. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an
organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals
and maximize their professional potential. Please explore our
website ( ) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its
mission "to preserve and improve human life" through superior
clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the
main career page for more information. EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual
Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National
Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: Northwest Community Healthcare, Evanston , Physician Assistant, Neurosurgery, Nights,$5K Sign-on, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...