Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Outpatient
Company: Northwest Community Healthcare
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Position: Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Outpatient
- Schedule: Full-time with evening and weekend coverage
- Salary: Annual GuaranteeWhat you will need:
- License: Psychiatrist license or license eligible in the state
- Certification: ABCN or (on track to become certified).
- Experience: Child and Adolescent PsychiatristNorthShore
Psychiatry is an ideal environment for providers who value
exceptional care coordination because we offer a full range of
inpatient and outpatient behavioral health care for children,
adolescents, and adults. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, and
therapists deliver evidence-based care at 11 outpatient locations
and 2 dedicated inpatient units.
- We offer state-of-the-art interventional treatments such as
transcranial magnetic stimulation and electroconvulsive
- We partner with numerous primary care and specialty programs to
develop multidisciplinary programs.
- We offer a wide range of types and levels of services for
individuals suffering from depressive or anxiety disorders.
- We have intensive programs including partial, or day, hospital
treatment programs, intensive outpatient programs, and individual
therapy. What you will do:Conducting a full psychiatric evaluation
and implementing an evidence-based treatment plan. The Department
of Psychiatry prioritizes exploring new ways to deliver quality
care, including the use of digital technology, new and more
efficient workflows, and the integration of advanced practice
nurses and physician assistants.NorthShore University HealthSystem
(NorthShore) is an integrated healthcare delivery system
consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the U.S.
NorthShore Psychiatry is an ideal environment for providers who
value exceptional care coordination because we offer a full range
of inpatient and outpatient behavioral healthcare for children,
adolescents, and adults. NorthShore is committed to excellence in
its academic mission and supports teaching and research as the
principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker
School of Medicine. Please explore our website () to better
understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission "to preserve and
improve human life" through superior clinical care, academic
excellence, and innovative research. EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual
Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National
Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Northwest Community Healthcare, Evanston , Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Outpatient, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...