Registered Nurse, Urology, Medical Group - Urology
Company: Evanston Hospital
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Registered Nurse, Urology, Medical GroupPosition Highlights:
* Position: Registered Nurse, Urology, Medical Group
* Location: 5140 N California, Chicago, IL.
* Full Time/Part Time: Full Time, 40 hours per week
* Hours: Days, 8a-5p, with varies start time.
* Required Travel: Travel to other sites required.
What you will need:
* License: Current professional Nursing Licensure in the State of
* Education: Graduate of a NLN accredited school of nursing
required; BSN strongly preferred
* Certification: BLS/CPR certification required (American Heart
Association BLS for the Healthcare Provider)
* Experience: 1 year of nursing experience in an office or hospital
* Skills: N/A
What you will do:
* Provide nursing care services under the direction of the office
Practice Manager and Physicians
* Phone triage, test results, medication refills, prior
authorizations, conveying plans of care patient
* Review and respond to NorthShore Connect messages from
* Chart in Epic, our electronic medical record
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated
healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to
quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more
than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties.
Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians
aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care
close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight
acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston,
Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington
Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet
hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden
Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of
area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org,
SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be
part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve
career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its
mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being
there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and
empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences
and in connecting our best to provide community-connected
healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Evanston Hospital, Evanston , Registered Nurse, Urology, Medical Group - Urology, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!