Child Psychiatrist - Evanston, IL
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Child and Adolescent
Psychiatrists in the area for LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical
Services, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
clinical excellence. We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Child Psychiatrists are a critical
part of our clinical team. We're seeking Child Psychiatrists that
- Fully licensed in Illinois or within the Illinois licensing
process, BC or BE within 3 years of completing residency, and
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
for child and adolescent populations. About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Evanston , Child Psychiatrist - Evanston, IL, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!