Nurse Practitioner, Interventional Radiology - Interventional Radiology
Company: Evanston Hospital
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Nurse Practitioner, Interventional RadiologyPosition
* Position: Nurse Practitioner, Interventional Radiology
* Location: Evanston Hospital
* Full Time/Part Time: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
* Hours: Monday through Friday during the day
* Required Travel: Travel to other sites will be required
What you will need:
* License: Advanced Practice Licensure (APN) in the State of IL
required; Federal DEA and Illinois Controlled Substance License
* Education: Completion of Masters level program in specialty
* Certification: BLS/CPR certification required
* Experience: Prior APN experience preferred
What you will do:
* This position will provide care for NorthShore patients in the
NorthShore Preferred Network Skilled Nursing Facilities.
* Medically manage length of stay and readmission.
* Provide comprehensive health assessments, differential diagnosis,
and prescribe treatments under the protocol in the direct
management of acute and chronic illness and disease.
* Promote wellness and prevent illness and injury in various
settings for individuals, families, and communities.
* Work autonomously and in interdisciplinary teams as resources and
* Positively contributing to safety outcomes and promoting high
quality patient experience.
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated
healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to
quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more
than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties.
Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians
aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care
close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight
acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston,
Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington
Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet
hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden
Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of
area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org,
SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be
part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve
career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better
understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its
mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being
there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and
empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences
and in connecting our best to provide community-connected
healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender
Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal
Keywords: Evanston Hospital, Evanston , Nurse Practitioner, Interventional Radiology - Interventional Radiology, Healthcare , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!