Fraternity / Sorority Private Chef (Full Time)
Company: Campus Cooks
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionFraternity / Sorority Private ChefWhat is this
role?Campus Cooks is looking for an experienced culinary
professional to serve as a Fraternity / Sorority Private Chef. This
role lies within our Operations department and will report to one
of our District Managers while partnering with other members of the
Operations Management team. You will be working on some of the
leading college campuses across the country supporting the
organization in the relationships you will build with Campus Cooks'
partners and the creative and healthy menus you build. Who are
we?Campus Cooks are the experts in delivering professional staffing
and foodservice experiences. Since 1995, we have been promoting a
stronger sense of dining experience through a superior meal
service. Operating coast to coast, we provide support for not only
those groups we partner with but also the culinary and service
professionals who join our team. While promoting our core values,
or our ALPHA, team members can be creative, own their role, and
continue to grow both personally and professionally all while
providing the highest levels of quality in their work for our
partners.What are our Values?We embrace and encourage team members
to live their ALPHA. Our values are at the root of everything that
- Always growing personally and professionally.
- Living a healthy work and life balance.
- Passionate about food and service.
- Honesty and respect. Do right for our employees, clients and
- Actively enhancing the customer experience.How will you make an
impact?You are responsible for engaging fraternities and sororities
in the running an onsite kitchen of a fraternity or sorority.
Working cross functionally, Private Chefs are integral to ensuring
that expectations are exceeded for both our chapter partners as
well as the members enjoying the experience. You will collaborate
with the clientele to create a balanced and innovative menu, place
online product and supply orders through multiple vendors, and use
various creative cost-effective techniques to execute meals from
scratch. Your mission will be:You will be the point person for the
kitchen team members and mediate the relationship with the chapter.
In addition to the relationship, you will be enthusiastic about
executing the program and finding new ways for the chapter to
enhance their experience.
- Collaborate with client to design a weekly menu
- Execute delicious meals in a timely manner in accordance with
- Interact daily with students/clients providing excellent
- Maintain product and supply inventory through online
- Report financial and other required results electronically
- Maintain a weekly established budget
- Maintain cleanliness and basic maintenance of kitchen spaces
and equipmentWho you are:Someone who is passionate about being
organized, delivering first-class service, and:
- 2 to 5 years kitchen management experience
- Minimum one year experience in online ordering with major food
- ServSafe certified
- Experience in cost effective and creative menu development
- Culinary degree/certification preferred
- Executive Chef experience preferredYou'll really catch our eye
- Are familiar with functioning in an Entrepreneurial Operating
System (EOS) setting
- Comfortable with technological tools and web based
applicationsWhat's in it for you?
- Comprehensive medical, minimum essential coverage, dental, &
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Legal services support
- Discount partnerships
- Generous time off policy
- Paid holidaysPowered by JazzHRvEZhODhYgC
Keywords: Campus Cooks, Evanston , Fraternity / Sorority Private Chef (Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!