E-Commerce Supervisor (In-Store Shopper)
Company: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
At Whole Foods Market, we're working to nourish people and the
planet. We're committed to providing record-setting grocery
delivery services to our Whole Foods Market On Amazon (WFMOA)
customers. This fast-growing program requires talented, resilient,
and purpose-driven teams whoare passionate about our quality
products and great customer service. We think you'llagree that it's
a great time to join #TeamWFM.The Supervisor, WFMOA: E-Commerce
requires you to lean into five key areas: safety, quality, customer
service, productivity, and fun. On a daily basis, you can expect to
support the WFMOA E-Commerce team by:
- Ensuring a safe work environment for all Team Members.
- Reviewing the work forecasts and uphold productivity and
utilization requirements to meet the overall WFMOA objectives.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure a timely process
flow in and out of stores and helping meet customer order
- Proactively identifying and leading process improvement
- Balancing labor, ensuring that you are operating a balanced and
efficient shift while meeting all production goals.
- Embracing a start-up mentality and emphasize "have
fun."ResponsibilitiesSupervisors are responsible for ensuring Team
Members are properly trained and prepared to focus on their jobs.
You will assist Team Leadership in implementing and administering
processes and daily work flow. This includes reporting and task
delegation in areas including productivity, quality, safety, and
customer service - as a means for achieving or exceeding Whole
Foods Market expectations. The Supervisor supports Team Members and
Team Leadership in ensuring daily operations run
smoothly.Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate process flow to ensure products are dispatched on
time to meet on-line customer delivery promise
- Maintain awareness of in-store customer needs and direct Team
Members as necessary to satisfy and delight customers; responds
promptly to customer requests and questions.
- Direct and assign job duties for Team Members
- Partner with leadership in all areas to ensure successful and
- Train, audit, and support Team Members to perform WFMOA
standard operating procedures
- Ensure Team Members have the proper tools to perform their jobs
and communicate repair or replacement when needed to
- Report and escalate systemic issues as necessary and in a
- Demonstrate and/or perform shopping duties to support their TMs
and WFMOA needs
- Review and honor Standard Operating Procedures according to
WFMOA practicesIdentify, address and resolve safety issues Basic
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months retail experience for employees in a retail,
distribution, or logistics environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and or evenings
- Availability to work overtime during peak seasons and as needed
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Proficiency with email, Microsoft Office, and
operations-related applications including scheduling and ordering
- Prior experience leading others
- Ownership in your work and team
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to problem solve and
prioritize with little guidance
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company
- Demonstrates exceptional level of knowledge surrounding (new)
products, item location,pricing and awareness of relevant
competitors and industry trends.
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal)At Whole
Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity
for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any
other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires
and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs.
Keywords: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P., Evanston , E-Commerce Supervisor (In-Store Shopper), Hospitality & Tourism , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!