Lead Web Developer
Company: ALINED Consulting Group, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
OverviewThis position is part of the Web Development Team, which
is responsible for all member and public-facing web applications,
sites, and properties. You will have the opportunity to create
technical specifications including defining and extending the
software architecture for web-based applications. You will write
both proof-of-concept code and production-ready implementations.
You will guide and mentor other developers in the implementation of
those same web-based applications. Through collaboration with other
technical teams, UX designers, web production staff, and other
stakeholders throughout the organization, your contributions will
provide powerful tools that assist members in telling the
organization's story and making positive change in the world.
You Will Have
- This position supports the Information Technology Delivery
team, responsible for developing and support the applications. You
will have the opportunity to work on diversified applications
developed in niche technologies. Your contribution will serve
assisting members through its Software for expanding our reach and
enhancing participant engagement. Overall 7+ years of professional
development experience in Web-Based applications design and
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in PHP, Python, C#, Java
or other Object Oriented Programming Language
- Experience in Unit Testing and Code coverage tools
- Experience in GIT specifically with fork/pull request source
- Expertise in Restful API or GraphQL
- Preferred Experience Professional experience using ReactJS,
Redux or Angular or another client-side framework.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in MVC frameworks such as
Java Spring, Laravel, Django, Code Igniter etc.
- Experience in functional programming.
- Experience with CI/CD software, Jenkins, TeamCity, Microsoft
- You Are Good At Familiarity with TypeScript is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong team player, self-motivated and detailed-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and perform multiple concurrent
and diversified tasks effectively
- Knowledge on Agile Framework (SCRUM/DSDM), continuous
integration and automated unit testing will be an added
- You Are Open To Acquiring and applying new skills
- Working with multidisciplinary (and non-technical) teams
- Working with a diverse, global team
You Will Be Responsible For
- Software Development Your key responsibility is to help present
develop technical architecture and specific implementations to meet
- You will help evaluate software and implementation options and
document them for technical teams.
- You will help to maintain and extend custom web application
- You will also maintain and develop new functionality across the
suite of websites and applications .
- Guiding best practices and standards You will help guide the
team's software engineering best practices by documenting standards
and completing code reviews.
- You will troubleshoot new and existing code and provide
feedback and solutions to structural issues in the codebase as they
- You will advise on feasibility of nonfunctional requirements
and ensure successful implementation of features while meeting
- Teamwork and Leadership You will collaborate with the Web
Development Manager, UX, and infrastructure teams to ensure
compatibility, interoperability, consistency, and integration with
existing applications as needed.
- You will develop and maintain strong working relationships with
key internal clients to facilitate a productive, supportive
environment in a very relationship-based culture.
- Assure that development processes such as Continuous
Integration, Unit Testing, Code Check-In, Check-Out, Code Review
etc. are being implemented in efficient manner within the
- Provide guidance on technical solution to team members
- Drive meetings, presentations and demos in effective manner to
bring them up to a conclusion
- Assist in recruiting/ on-boarding of new hires
- Lead and Monitor Development Support for bug fixing and testing
during organizational major activities such as Environment Refresh,
Conventions, IA etc.
- Should own accountability of ongoing activities and/ or
- Supervisory Responsibility Guide the team in functional and
technical areas on various work products
- Prepare constructive performance improvement plan from
technical aspects for team members and share with the respective
team lead(s) and management
Keywords: ALINED Consulting Group, LLC, Evanston , Lead Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!