Posted on: September 12, 2021
PeopleReady is searching for an experienced Bartenders who is
familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and is capable of
delivering quality customer service. The Bartender will be
responsible for serving patrons at our front bar and fulfilling
drink orders for the dining room, monitoring the cash drawer at the
bar and performing alcohol inventories at the end of each night to
help in maintaining proper inventory levels.
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $18/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), 2nd Shift (Evening), 3rd Shift
(Night) & Weekends
* Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each
client and maintain a safe environment by identifying problem
clients and having them remove.
* Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company's guidelines
as well as the requirements of the local health department.
* Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able
to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer
* Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the
company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum.
* Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the
bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
* High school diploma/GED required.
* 2+ years' experience working as a bartender.
* Certification as a mixologist from a reputable bartending school
* Must be able to lift 20 pound boxes and stand for an 8-hour
* Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills
Keywords: PeopleReady, Evanston , Bartender, Other , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!