Part Time Wait Staff
Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities, Covenant Living is
seeking Wait Staff. This position is accountable for providing
prompt, courteous service to all residents and guest in the dining
room during meal times. It is also responsible to prepare salads
and desserts as directed.In this role, Wait Staff, will:
- Prepare salad bar items for lunch. Fill salad bar with ice and
set for service.
- Gather plates and bowls as necessary for salad bar and soup
- Prepare desserts.
- Serve lunch to residents, guests, and staff.
- Bus tables and reset as needed.
- Assist in setting up meetings, coffee, teas, etc. Prepare
salads and desserts for special functions, under direction of
- Assist with clean up after special events.
- Clean up server area at the end of shift.
- Maintain cleanliness of prep items in produce cooler (salad
dressings, fruits, etc.)
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled.The ideal
candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and
written, in English.
- One year institutional food service experience. Willingness to
work and interact with older adults.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently.For full time
employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Evanston , Part Time Wait Staff, Other , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!