Patient Support Associate (PSA) - Maternal Fetal Medicine, Evanston (Part Time)
Company: North Shore Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2023
* Position: Patient Support Associate, Maternal Fetal Medicine
* Location: Evanston, IL
* Full Time/Part Time: Part Time (20 hours/week)
* Hours: Monday-Friday, rotating hours, in addition to rotating weekends
Benefits: In additional to medical, dental and vision benefits:
* Tuition Reimbursement (Up to $5000 a year)
* Limeade Wellness Program (Up to $400 a year)
* Health Savings Account Options
* Retirement Options
* Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
What you will need:
* Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Certification: N/A
* Experience: One year of related experience is required; previous administrative experience working in a medical office is preferred; Insurance knowledge preferred
* Skills: Minimum typing speed of 20 words per minute required
What you will do:
* Answer phones
* Schedule appointments
* Collect co-payments
* Complete patient registration
* Provide other administrative support to the physician practice
* Check in and check out patients
* Verify insurances
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six northeast Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care close to home across more than 300 ambulatory locations and eight acute care hospitals - Edward (Naperville), Elmhurst, Evanston, Glenbrook (Glenview), Highland Park, Northwest Community (Arlington Heights) Skokie and Swedish (Chicago) - all recognized as Magnet hospitals for nursing excellence. Located in Naperville, Linden Oaks Behavioral Health, provides for the mental health needs of area residents. For more information, visit NorthShore.org, SwedishCovenant.org, NCH.org and EEHealth.org.
When you work for NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health delivers on its mission to "help everyone in our communities be their best".
NorthShore - Edward-Elmhurst Health is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is at the core of who we are; being there for our patients and each other with compassion, respect and empathy. We believe that our strength resides in our differences and in connecting our best to provide community-connected healthcare for all.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: North Shore Inc, Evanston , Patient Support Associate (PSA) - Maternal Fetal Medicine, Evanston (Part Time), Other , Evanston, Illinois
here to apply!