Posted on: April 4, 2021
Requisition ID 20861
Position Type (US)Full Time
Career Function Engineering and Maintenance
Posting Type LI
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've
become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's
building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage
or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to
better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across
the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to
shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while
providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests
do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with
Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work:
At our Melrose Park, IL, plant we feel good about our various
batters and breading products that make our food taste better. Our
employees care - about their community, their team and the results
we create every day. If you're looking for a manufacturing facility
where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might
be the team for you.
What you'll do:
The M aintenance Planner is fundamental to our team. You will be
responsible for the planning and scheduling of all maintenance work
performed in the area. You will maintain liaison and coordination
between the production and maintenance organizations and maintain
appropriate records and files to permit meaningful analysis and
reporting of results or work done.
* Participates in weekly plant scheduling meeting with weeks ahead
plan for preventative, predictive and planned maintenance
* Recommends equipment to be included in preventative maintenance
* The planner receives all work orders from the requesting
departments of the areas to which he/she is assigned, except for
emergency work which is requested of the Maintenance Manager for
* Makes any additional sketches, diagrams, etc., necessary to
clarify the intent of the work order.
* Reviews and screens each work order to see that it has been
properly filled out:
* Work scope clearly described
* Check if the priority and requested completion date are realistic
and provide practical lead time
* Charge numbers and other coding are complete and accurate
* Authorization is proper
* Discusses the details with the originating department as
What you'll need to be successful and safe:
* HS Diploma /GED is required - College Degree preferred
* SAP experience is a HUGE Plus.
* CMMS - MVP experience
* Minimum 3 years in manufacturing environment as maintenance
* Knowledge of food processing equipment is preferred.
* Background in the food, beverage, or pharmaceutical industry is
* Understanding and ability to troubleshoot mechanical and
* Is the best still not good enough? If continuous improvement for
safety, quality, cost and customer service goals keep you up at
night - you can skip down to the bottom and apply now.
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer
of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a
background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can
be found here . Additional information can also be here .
Keywords: Kerry, Evanston , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!