Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $60,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,060-$1,110 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 210666Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 5-10 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within Illinois, Iowa, Michigan and Wisconsin. Pay and
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required
at time of hire
- Live within 50 miles of Villa Park, IL. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and
performance pay. Meet the supportive team at the Obetz facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Evanston , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!