Patient Care Technician - As Needed
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We Are Hiring: Title: Patient Care Technician - PRN -Department:
- Med SurgSchedule: Rotating - As Needed -Hospital: - Saint Francis
Hospital EvanstonLocation: Evanston, IL (355 Ridge Avenue,
Evanston, IL 60202)Compassionate, personalized care has a new name.
Saint Francis Hospital Evanston is now part of Ascension
Illinois.Ascension Illinois Saint Francis Hospital Evanston is
recruiting a part-time Patient Care Technician (PCT) or Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our Medical Surgical Unit (4th
Floor).Located along Chicago's North Shore, Ascension Illinois
Saint Francis Hospital Evanston is a full-service hospital with a
rich history of providing the highest-quality care. Our Primary
Stroke Center is certified by The Joint Commission, and our breast
center is a designated Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the
American College of Radiology. We Offer You:
- Competitive wages
- Affordable medical and dental
- Retirement match
- PTO and paid holidays -
- Significant professional opportunities -
- Comprehensive training
- Wellness program -
- Flexible spending accounts -
- Life and legal benefits -
- And so much more! - What You Will Do: Perform basic clinical
and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision.
- Aid with movement and placement of patients.
- Assist patients with tending to personal care and activities of
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Document necessary records.
- Keep patient rooms clean, orderly, and maintains medical
equipment What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- One or more of the following required:
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Illinois Board Of
Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety obtained
prior to hire date or job transfer date. Intermediate or Advanced
- Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Illinois
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior
to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public
Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nursing student who has completed one semester of medical
surgical nursing is also acceptable.Education:
- High school diploma or GED required. Additional Preferences: No
additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: Ascension Illinois, one
of the largest health systems in Illinois, with 15 hospitals and
over 150 sites of care, serves over 6.6 million residents in the
greater Chicagoland area. A career at Ascension means you join a
team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a
Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized
care to all.Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs,
career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the
resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding
career path. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and
make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team
today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension will
provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and
applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identification or expression, age, disability, marital status,
amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally
protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws.For further information
regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO
is the Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electornic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more inforamtion.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Evanston , Patient Care Technician - As Needed, Professions , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!