Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 25, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nationwide family of
Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking an Sales
Assistant. This position provides assistance to the Sales Director
and the sales team by performing designated sales and marketing
Additionally, this position provides office management, clerical
and receptionist tasks for the Sales department. The Sales
Assistant is often the first contact a prospective resident has
with the campus and therefore sets the tone of competence, caring
and hospitality.Reporting to the Sales Director, in this role, the
Sales Assistant will:
- Greets all individuals who contact or visit the sales office
and provide appropriate information and/or refer to Sales Director
or Sales Representative.
- Answers incoming calls, direct as appropriate, correctly record
message and/or contact data and provide requested information if
- Responds to all inquiries coming from the CRC website and proxy
email, by mailing requested information and/or redirecting to Sales
Director or Sales Representative.
- Responds to requests for information by sending designated
letters and brochures, enter inquiry data in the computer and
redirect to sales director and sales representative.
- Provides administrative support to Sales Director and Sales
Representatives including, but not limited to, preparation of
correspondence, sending birthday cards to Future Resident List,
reports and memos, tracking of apartment extras, preparing
apartment finishes forms, fair housing documentation, and admission
- Other duties assigned.The ideal candidate will have:
- High school education or equivalent.
- One year of related office experience providing clerical or
- ProficientMicrosoft Office Suite.
- Must have the ability to deal with the public in a pleasant and
- Highly organized, detail oriented with excellent interpersonal
and communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with staff, residents, family
members, visitors and general public and have an interest in and
desire to work with older adults.For full time employees, we offer
a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Evanston , Sales Assistant, Sales , Evanston, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!